Wednesday, October 2, 2013

AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAM

F.I.R.S.T. AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAMF.I.R.S.T. AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAMF.I.R.S.T. AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAMF.I.R.S.T. AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAMF.I.R.S.T. AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAMF.I.R.S.T. AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAM
F.I.R.S.T. AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAMF.I.R.S.T. AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAMF.I.R.S.T. AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAMF.I.R.S.T. AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAMF.I.R.S.T. AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAMF.I.R.S.T. AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAM
New AUDIO ENGINEERING & MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAM photo gallery uploaded to flickr!

4 comments:

  1. Is there any chance (Sound Design) is offered during the course along with Mixing and mastering?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We teach Sound Design in Audio Post. We take different sounds and layer them to make new and unique sound effects such as science fiction effects and creature sounds that wouldn't normally exist in a sound library. We also teach gathering sounds with field recorders and using Foley pits and props to re-create sounds. This all takes place in the Audio Post course.

      John Eberts
      Admissions Director
      Johneberts@first.edu
      P 407.316.8310 ext. 1201
      F 407.513.1200
      http://www.first.edu

      Delete
  2. Yes! We teach Sound Design in Audio Post. We take different sounds and layer them to make new and unique sound effects such as science fiction effects and creature sounds that wouldn't normally exist in a sound library. We also teach gathering sounds with field recorders and using Foley pits and props to re-create sounds. This all takes place in the Audio Post course.

    John Eberts
    Admissions Director
    Johneberts@first.edu
    P 407.316.8310 ext. 1201
    F 407.513.1200
    http://www.first.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the information.

    Music is the medicine of life and now a days, various types of audio and music engineering programs are being organized.

    There are number of schools who are providing the service of audio and music engineering service and while surfing on internet, I came across a site named as Pro tools training who is providing the service of recording, mixing, music production and multimedia training for musicians, producers and recording engineers.

    ReplyDelete