Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Student Spotlight Video: Matt Hassard, Audio Engineering and Music Production Program

Check out what Matt Hassard, aged 25 - a former student of Class #160 in the Audio Engineering and Music Production Program here at F.I.R.S.T. Institute - has to say about his experience. He chose F.I.R.S.T. because he "wanted smaller classes, which is more my learning style. F.I.R.S.T. offers quality of teaching, compared to the other schools I visited as they were all about the numbers."
Matt stated the staff at F.I.R.S.T. is very friendly, knowledgeable and very into what they teach. "All have been very useful and helpful."

Watch Faculty Spotlight Videos here...

In this Student Spotlight Video, Matt discusses working on a movie trailer, as a team, where they strip all the sound and they re-design everything, building it back up with their own creative-ness. He said it "opens up your mind" how you can design this yourself. 



Working on the trailer, the class built it up with an original score, their own sounds they created by walking around with microphones, doing ADR work and voice over work, and more. Find out a little bit more about Matt Hassard - and what he was working on as a student - by watching the short video below:

Matt's words of advice: "Come to F.I.R.S.T. with an open mind, and be willing to try anything that you can. This is where your imagination gets to play!" 

If you would like to let your imagination play, become a student at F.I.R.S.T.! Request free info here...

No comments:

Post a Comment